Saturday, August 16, 2014

The Resurgence

I don't take it for a great coincidence that the timing of my awakening post Master's and my desire to express myself again have coincided.  In fact, it has been a year of awakening.  Things have changed, yet I have decided to keep the same blog, just give it a bit of a refreshment and hopefully more commitment.  After all, we must build on our past, not destroy it.  As it were, where I have last left you off...  The Frenchman is no more the one we yearn to hold in the bitter bites of the winter nor the exhausting passion of the summer.  We are wiser and have seen a few things.  We are now 26 and more or less the same pant size.  The world around has changed, yet I do not so freely differentiate between the now and then.  It's still the same songs that make me ache for the autumn and I am still shade 02 light/medium.  I will try to alight you in a painless manner, to the roaring racket that is myself at the tender age of 26.  Welcome to 2014, August.


No comments:

Post a Comment